Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Fishtanks back in Spawn store!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's cool - dont need any.. but still cool!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YES YES YES YES (begins bangin hands on table like Meg Ryan in "When Harry Met Sally")

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Because Blatant loves us.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    damn I could use a few cases for the stinky figures of S27

  6. #6
    WarSpawn
    Guest WarSpawn's Avatar

    Great! Now all I have to do it tell my sons, that the fishtank is an excellent Birthday, Christmas, & Father's day gift.

    They'd like to get me figures, but know I pre-order them. This is so perfect. I may have to order a bunch of them! $10.00. Sweet! Lighted to boot!

    I'm a happy collector. Dusting made easier. Wall mountable.

  7. #7
    WarSpawn
    Guest WarSpawn's Avatar

    Post

    I wonder if the tanks can contain the Series 27 stench?

    If so, I'll have to get enough for the entire series. I think more than one figure will fit in each tank.

  8. #8
    WarSpawn
    Guest WarSpawn's Avatar

    Post

    1559 1562

    1563 1568

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 11, 2005 02:22 PM: Message edited by: WarSpawn ]</font>

  9. #9
    WarSpawn
    Guest WarSpawn's Avatar

    Post

    1570 1571

    1572 1573

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 11, 2005 02:24 PM: Message edited by: WarSpawn ]</font>

  10. #10
    WarSpawn
    Guest WarSpawn's Avatar

    Post

    1574 1577

    1578 1579

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 11, 2005 02:25 PM: Message edited by: WarSpawn ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •